Our Java Department in NetRom (location: Craiova, Romania) is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Java programmer.
If you are:
- An experienced software developer with good knowledge of Core Java (Java SE), Maven, JUnit, XML, good knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, distributed programming
- An IT professional with theoretical and practical knowledge about OOP, algorithms and databases
- Passionate about new technologies and innovation
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Proactive and details oriented
- Fluent in English
Then, together with your new team, your responsibilities would be to:
- Participate in defining project architecture and planning
- Design and implement project tasks according to specifications and planning
- Collaborate with the team (PM, developers and QAs) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Perform research on various technologies and suggest creative solutions
- Provide continuous feedback and offer support and knowledge sharing to other team members
And by joining NetRom you will have the chance to benefit from international standards working conditions:
- Attractive payment and compensations
- Excellent opportunities to learn new things and develop your professional career: trainings, sharing sessions, conferences, international certifications - Microsoft, Symfony, Java Oracle, ISTQB
- Professional environment and working conditions
- Various team oriented recreational activities
Join us today by sending your CV at: email@example.com !
NetRom® is proud to have a team of over 300 talented architects, analysts, designers, programmers and QAs, and is ambitiously growing every year. Our portfolio contains thousands of satisfied clients and end users in a variety of industries: IT, Transportation & Logistics, Education & Science, Tourism, Telecommunication, and more. Together with our specialists we create fully optimized software solutions based on our clients’ needs using high end technologies, platforms and methods.